Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My apologies to the Internet

Hey blog,

I was in Calgary! and, perhaps more excitingly, Maui! It was nice there (how's that for an adjective to describe Hawaii? "Nice"? They should integrate that into their tourism marketing. "Hawaii. It's nice.") but we were glad to come home, and now, I have suddenly been swept up in the rhythms of fall. Our garden was full of zucchini (and a handful of plump little tomatoes) which I am in the process of freezing as I write this. There is laundry to be done and sheets to be changed and, of all things, mending. That's right, I do mending. I'm basically a pioneer-woman.

Also: my warcraft server is down, so I've decided that if I do everything on my to-do list this morning, I can play WOW all afternoon. (That is, after all, what a pioneer woman would do.) So! Let's go!

No comments: