Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So pretty!

I used the mosaic maker from BigHugeLabs to make this. It was fun to play with. The photos are:

1. Jocelyn Square, 2. Del's Pizza, 3. Stony Stratford Market Square, 4. 132/365 orange you glad?, 5. Colin Firth having coffee dumped on him, 6. Coffee can wait, 7. White Sands 1/15, 8. red whorl, 9. beinecke, 10. How many years have I hated you?, 11. green sea of chairs, 12. Water Lily

It's a meme I saw on Wisdom of the moon. I followed these rules:
1. Search flickr for the answer to the following questions.
2. You have to choose a photo from the first page of results.

Questions:
What is your first name?
What is your favorite food?
What high school did you go to?
What is your favorite color? (Orange, AND this picture was taken in Edmonton! I walk by the old Orange Hall all the time. Exciting.)
Who is your celebrity crush? (yeah, Colin Firth. It has been for so many years too. All of the pictures of him were SO DREAMY but at least in this one he's pouring coffee on himself, in what I think is meant to be a socially conscious way.)
Favorite drink?
Dream vacation? (this is New Mexico believe it or not)
Favorite dessert? (not cupcakes, but the picture is so pretty!)
What do you want to be when you grow up?
What do you love most in life? (I said "time." Cryptic, no?)
One word to describe you. ("Tall.")
Your Flickr name. (there were no hits for my flickr name, so I used my first name again, like a cheater)

No comments: