Friday, August 1, 2008

the things you can't see


Kiva - loans that change lives
Today I made my first loan through kiva. This is a microlending website. I lent my $25 to this group in Bolivia. This is actually very efficient, because, in case you didn't know, you get more for your money in Bolivia. I checked on it.

Yeah, I crack myself up. But I am seriously excited about this opportunity. I'll report back. I understand that I don't really make profit on this undertaking though. Typical Jocelyn--invest in something that will just pay you your own money back! I stick my tongue out at myself, emoticon-style: :P

I also went to the doctor this morning, and she suggested I start taking Vitamin D. Then I went to the grocery store and bought a bunch of healthy food, because the doctor made me feel guilty.

No comments: