Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Christmas Miracle.

You know what would be really, really convenient? If I could bring my sewing machine to work and complete my Christmas crafting at my desk. I am probably not going to get a stitch (is that an accurate measure of work? A stitch?) of work done today anyway, so why not let me use my time more effectively? Especially since my desk at work is GIANT and EMPTY, and would be perfect for crafting.

Since I'm NOT allowed to bring my sewing machine to work, because my office is full of fascists, I'm just going to read the Best of Craigslist. I enjoyed these: It's me! Every girl ever, RARE left-hand strung piano, Why we should hang out: a mathematical proof, my coke for your pot.

I know I goof off a lot, but I actually spent a good chunk of yesterday working and got a bunch done. I was checking off Outlook's tasks like CRAZY. And I really have nothing more to do this week, or next week, or ever. Please, if you have a few spare minutes today, send me an email. I'm going to be SO BORED. Send an email to the poor, bored children of Canada.

Oh, my siser flew to Tacoma, where my parents live, on Tuesday. I know they're all probably doing boring things, but in my mind, my parents and my sister and my adorable dog are gathered around the fire, drinking hot chocolate with appropriately tiny marshmallow and playing board games and laughing at each other's hilarious jokes. And Toby is running around, barking joyously. And I'm at work, like a chump.

No comments: