Friday, June 20, 2008

Drama 2.0


So awesome: Flickr founder Stewart Butterfield's resignation letter [via 50books]. Any letter of resignation that begins "As you know, tin is in my blood" will get a link from this blog--guaranTEED.

Jim Prentice defends the Canadian Copyright reform act in Parliament, consents to an interview with CBC--I haven't even had a chance to watch/listen to these yet, so consider this link as much for my benefit as yours. (I have trouble finding The Internet later, do you ever have that problem?)

Everybody in my office is freaking out about something, and I'm hoping that if I just don't ask anyone what it is, I won't be asked to make a contribution of any kind. I'm a contractor. It's not my business. I am in the money business.

The USPS Charles and Ray Eames stamps came out this week, and my mom called me yesterday to let me know my dad had already bought me a page of them. Thanks guys!

Tonight I am going to see The Incredible Hulk. I realized in the season 1 finale of Heroes that watching superheroes fight is one of my favourite things. Regular people fighting just doesn't do it for me anymore. Hopefully this movie will fulfil my superhero-fighting-quota for the whole weekend.

No comments: