Monday, April 21, 2008

it's blizzarding, Internet. It's blizzarding IN MY HEART. And by "in my heart," i mean "outside." it's like the world ended. If we could, we would all crawl into our beds and never come out, with the radio on so we know we are not alone in the universe.

I never used to be much of a shoe-person. I don't like having stuff on my feet. I live for the 6 months of the year that flip-flops do not constitute a completely ridiculous footwear decision. but since i started working, i suddenly have shoes, like proper ones, and with shoes come shoe-storage problems. you know? isn't that pathetic? there are people in the world with malaria, and I am concerned about my pile of shoes.

I've been letting everything fall apart around me. I am only so invincible. Can someone be invincible up to a point?

No comments: