Saturday, April 5, 2008

My heart grew two sizes today!

You know that part in How the Grinch Stole Christmas that goes, "and then the Grinch had an idea. A terrible, wonderful idea"? Well, I just had a terrible, wonderful idea. And it is: stove-top stuffing.

James and I are going to see Stop Loss tonight. We have accepted that it might not be good, but we're antsy for a movie, and there hasn't been much playing around here for a coon's age.* I'll let you know how it goes. I recently upgraded to zip's super-mega-6-movies-at-a-time plan and I have been awash in DVD-type movies. Actually, it's kind of like what my vision of heaven would be like. If you took the 6-movies-at-a-time deal and added puppies, coffee, and pleasant weather, that would be heaven.

* Approximate lifetime of a coon: since I went to see The Other Boleyn Girl, apparently, and that movie was neither good nor recently.

I am a real librarian now. Yep. I'm really excited. I am going to be employed for the forseeable future, and maybe even longer than that.

No comments: