Friday, April 27, 2007

I totally copied Matt and took the daemon quiz from the Golden Compass movie website. This little questionnaire below is supposed to confirm the results of this quiz. This represents a surprising commitment to accountability, considering that these tests usually ask you four questions before offering a seemingly deep analysis of your personality. Anyway, here's your chance to tell the truth about me.... but if you make me lose my monkey, I am holding you personally responsible.



It's probably hard to say whether I am really modest. That is the one I had the most problems with. I mean, I'm kind of conceited, but only superficially.

5 comments:

Tederick said...

Yeah but see the difference is that I didn't open mine up for audience interpretation. I got a tiger, I liked the tiger, I said "the hell with anyone's ability to mess with my tiger."

You currently appear to be a spider. A SPIDER! I didn't even know daemons came in spider.

Prolix said...

I had a monkey, then a tiger, then a spider, and now it is 4:11 AM and the monkey is back. So, that's progress. Or, backwards-progress.

Tederick said...

Actually that's called Wizard of Oz progress.

Prolix said...

Ghah! Mouse! That is my least favourite of all of them.

so angry said...

back to monkey!

i'm starting to think that these "daemons" are randomly generated.