Monday, May 26, 2008

blog posts will now consist of 6 sentences or less

I got a new hair stylist last week by walking into the salon one block from my house and making an appointment at random. And. I'm pretty sure she's a genius. I haven't washed my hair for four days, and it keeps getting better. I'm not kidding. It looks hot.

Freaks and Geeks made me cry twice today.
Also, This American Life and bottled water in the bathtub. Heaven. Don't tell me this is the kind of behaviour that came right before the fall of the Roman Empire, because I don't want to hear about it. Especially since they didn't have tiny stereos for their iPods, because they didn't have the best boyfriend ever. (Best boyfriends ever?)

----------------
Now playing: Lata Mangeshkar - Haa Jab Tak Hai Jaan
via FoxyTunes

No comments: