Saturday, September 29, 2007

I want to have 1,000,000 of Craftster's babies. Just so you know.


From Craftster: Where the Wild Things Are wall mural. I can't believe how great this is. "That night in Max's room a forest grew.... and grew... and grew..." It looks easy in the progress pictures, but I bet it isn't. [Photo originally uploaded by Red fork hippie chick, who did the mural.]

Another project, which is more do-able by virtue of requiring less space and talent, is this vinyl mail organizer from Pink of Perfection. Props. Next week I'm going a-searching for some vinyl I can melt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey ... thanks for the link!

Craftster is my second home. I freakin' love it. I'm waiting for it to get cool enough to open up the house so I can try my hand at resin jewelry and fused plastic bags.

The mural really was as easy as it looked. Time-consuming, but not difficult. It would have been less time-consuming if I hadn't been so cheap about the paint. If I had it to do over again, I'd shuck out the extra 50 cents a bottle or so for Ceramcoat brand paint, because it covers a LOT better than the cheap stuff.