Tuesday, October 2, 2007

got a friend with a pole in the basement

It's been awhile, although only a little while. I went to Calgary (or rather, Okotoks) for, like, 24 hours this weekend. James's band played there and it was gloomy. James took this picture:

okotoks 038


I still don't have a job and I do nothing all day. I am making lots of craft, and watching SO MUCH TV. I screenprinted a shirt, and I am going to bleach stencil another. I made a scarf and a bag and a little matching iPod cozy. I watched The Office (the UK version) season 1 and all 3 Lord of the Rings extended editions and season 1 of Sex in the City and I am halfway through season 5 of The X-Files. I could give reports on minute changes in my state of mind, but what would be the point? Six weeks ago I felt like a million bucks. These days I feel like $3.75--enough for coffee and a bagel, but not anywhere nice.

1 comment:

Tederick said...

Jocelyn, you are excellent.