Thursday, January 31, 2008

PRODUCTIVITY FAIL

For lunch I had a delicious chicken caesar wrap from Zuppa's which put me into kind of a lazy mood. It's a fact that once you eat something that good, it's impossible to just go back to working, as you normally would after a boring, normal lunch. Fortunately, I then discovered dispatches from the island which is the blog of actor Jorge Garcia from Lost. Co-incidentally, the new season of Lost starts today, although I will not be watching it as I have no TV.* Still, Jorge Garcia's blog is very funny, and I recommend you read it from start to finish, as I am doing right now. It won't take long. It has lots of photos as well as visual aids.

* I own a TV. I do not have cable. I do not watch the broadcast TV I can get on my non-cable-having TV, because I have crappy reception. I feel obliged to clarify this because "I do not have TV" could have been misleading. This reminds me of that Buffy where they go over to Giles's and Xander is like, "Look! He has a TV! he's shallow, like us!" Well, don't worry, I'm shallow like you.

No comments: