Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A making-a-thon

I'm thinking of participating in Thing-a-day in February. This would involve committing to create 1 new thing every day. I'm not sure how elaborate the things have to be. I mean, I'm good at creating new things (an idea for a poster, see previous entry! a new alcoholic beverage! an email to my negligent grandparents! A ghetto low-flow toilet! Obscure references and jokes! A rather nice kimono hoodie! A Wrist cuff made from an old tie! Wisdom teeth! Beer-basted boar ribs! Lists! A table I found in my alley! A Veronica Mars bag! Many, many hyperlinks!), but sometimes those things are really silly (see list above), and sometimes they aren't so much a thing as the idea of a thing. Well, anyway, it's on the table. Table, meet thing-a-day. Thing-a-day, meet table.

Plus it reminds me of Jonathan Coulton's Thing-A-Week, and I do heart me some Jonathan Coulton.

No comments: