Monday, January 21, 2008

I shall call you the patron saint of drinkable coffee, and I shall build a temple to you out of brown plastic stir-sticks, with sugar-cube columns

So, when it comes to eating things from the fridge, I have a pretty devil-may-care attitude. If it smells OK and has no visible mold, I will pretty much eat it. But at work, the stakes are a little higher: things could have literally been in there for YEARS, and sometimes they belong to other people. As soon as other people's responsibility starts to figure into calculations, it all goes to hell. So I am very appreciative of the person (whoever it was) who put the little packages of creamer in a styrofoam bowl, and wrote on the side of the bowl: "BEST BEFORE FEB 29 (08)." I like the (08) too. You can't be too specific.

Thank you, mysterious stranger.

I also like the fact that I am getting an email roughly every 5 minutes. Keep 'em coming, people. You don't want me to get bored.

No comments: