Friday, June 29, 2007

From the impulsive buy: Froot Loops Cereal Straws. I can't believe someone invented that. I can believe that someone bought it though--because that seems like something I would do. In fact, that sounds EXACTLY like something I would do. This blogger also reviews such food products as Libby's zesty barbeque Vienna sausage and Jalapeno Spam. Yeah, I know. AWESOME!

May I also suggest you check out this LEGO aircraft carrier. I wish I had a job building giant things out of LEGO. Although it does seem like the people who do this, do it in their spare time. Much like I watch TV in my spare time.

This weekend I am going to watch more Lost, drive to St. Albert, and possibly make homemade chicken stock with a grocery store rotisserie chicken. I am also having people over to watch the exciting Noah Wyle Librarian movies (both of them!) So I have those things to look forward to. In the meantime, though, I'm at work, and I feel sick to my stomach, and I really, really, REALLY want to go home.

No comments: