Thursday, June 14, 2007

I am all about doing four of my favourite things in one night:

  1. Watching X-Files
  2. Eating takeaway butter chicken
  3. Screenprinting
  4. Finishing a book [Christopher Priest's The Prestige--I don't like it! Is it possible to like a movie and not the book it was based on? Am I biased because I saw the movie first? In some heretofore undetermined future post, I address these issues and more!]
Any time I spend updating this site is time I am not spending doing the four things. See ya.

1 comment:

Prolix said...

Now, this seems like personable spam. I do like the word "widget," but nontheless. Also, the "widget" you suggest does not really add value to your blog. People know where to find news on the internet, they don't need a little box on your blog showing them. Like, "oooooh-- they have NEWS online now?"

Instead of deleting your comment, I am going to make fun of you, as a warning to future spammers. I WILL HOLD YOUR WIDGET CLAIMS TO GENERALLY ACCEPTED WEB USABILITY GUIDELINES.