Saturday, February 24, 2007

The call of the open road. ("Hey, Jocelyn! I'm the open road! Want to go to RED DEER?")

Reading week reading update: so not only did I finish Library: An Unquiet History, I also finished-- in a coup that surprised everyone, including me-- A Gentle Madness: Bibliophiles, Bibliomanes, and the Eternal Passion for Books. This is a book that I have been reading for over a year. Goal met.

I am off for the weekend, to experience the thrill and bright lights of Bowden. When I come back it shall be the Deletia Freedom to Read Week Extravaganza... Week... A-palooza. Event. Exciting, no?

While I am gone, you may engage in Uninterrupted Sustained Silent Reading, or talk quietly amongst yourselves. Remember, I can hear you by turning on the intercom in the office.

No comments: