Friday, February 23, 2007

Now all I have to do is get it registered with the Ministry of Silly Holidays.

I declare February 23 to be forthwith and hereafter known as... Dress Like Your South Park Character Day.

Quick review...
This is what I would look like as a South Park character:

southparkalyn


Then, to one-better you, Internet, this is what I would look like dressed up as what I would look like as a South Park character:


southparkalyn 007


[I know, there are problems. For one thing, my hair is much longer than I thought it was. Also, I do not even own a red hat such as the one depicted in Figure 1.]

This exercise actually made me more aware of the fact that I usually have no idea what expression my face is making. Here is a picture of me, trying to make the face my South Park character is making, and failing utterly:


southparkalyn 004


Right. Nice try there, Jocelyn.

Note: if you do not have a South Park version of yourself (shame on you!) then on Dress Like Your South Park Character Day you may dress as one of the following things: your WOW character, your wii character (your mii? I am fuzzy on the terminology), or Captain Underpants.

I tag James and Matt as the next two people who have to perform this activity. Go!

1 comment:

so angry said...

what? b.. but the poncho!?!

I think this means that tederick is IT.

HA!