Monday, July 9, 2007

Do you have any Grey Poupon?

i. At Cookies by George, i ask, "Do you have any little containers of skim milk?" and the woman working there says no, "but I could give you some in a cup." So I get a cookie and a cup of milk. Perhaps later I can order some chicken nuggets, or grilled cheese, or something else from the children's menu.

ii. there is a Coke machine in my building that actually sells cans of pop for $1, making it the last remaining machine IN THE WORLD to do so.

iii. I've never had a nickname, but in my last job, some of my co-workers took to calling me "JB," which i like. it's punchy. Someone at THIS job just called me that too. Perhaps as I grow older I become more nick-name-able. Or initials-able.

iv. i am engaged in three separate Scrabble games on Facebook, although at the moment i am only winning one of them. Fun! I think Scrabble plays throughout the day create thicker, bushier dendrites.

No comments: