Friday, July 20, 2007

This makes me laugh: The Hipster PDA. It actually looks a lot like my PDA.

Well, internets, it's Friday. As a small act of rebellion, I wore jeans to work, since I anticipate being along in the office for most of the day. I was eating some dinosaur fruit snacks, and now I'm updating the old(e) blog(e)... good times. In 6 1/4 hours, I'm going home, and until then, I don't anticipate accomplishing much.

Since last weekend, I've been sick off and on, and I haven't been sleeping, and my mental health feels like it's unraveling. So last night I did the most comforting things I can think of: I made mini-pizzas in my toaster oven. I turned on the air conditioning. I watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. And then I took two ibuprofen and a sleeping pill, and went to bed. I dreamt of Desktop Tower Defence and Harry Potter.

No comments: