Thursday, March 27, 2008

Also... they have a Day for that?

According to the TimesOnline, today is National No-Makeup Day (National in the UK, one assumes). Yep, we'll ignore the inanity of this article and pretend that's the reason I'm not wearing makeup. But what about yesterday, and EVERY OTHER DAY?

(Actually, I put on lipstick the day our department's new Minister came by. But that was several weeks ago, and it has all but disappeared from memory. And also I only did it because my co-worker bullied me.)

From Salon: The Mecca of the Mouse. A travelogue from Celebration, Florida, the town Disney built. (Note: the author doesn't get to Celebration until page 4.) Along with that crazy underground bomb-shelter version of the Pentagon, Celebration FL is one of my top-five ironic vacation destinations. I CAN HAS?

No comments: