Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A whale and a dolphin could fall in love...

This is pretty much the most adorable thing I have ever read in my life: dolphin rescues stranded whales.

I needed some cute animal cheering up because I seem to be operating at 40% of my normal brain capacity. When I was walking to work this morning, I stopped at a red light, and when the little white man appeared, I thought: I can't move. I am actually too tired to start walking again. Then I did start walking again, but just barely. Then, when I got to work, I rode the elevator to the top of my building because I forgot to get off. Yep.

Also Lawrence Lessig apparently told off Andrew Keen (Internet critic and author of the book Cult of the Amateur) at a conference last weekend. I find Keen's online presence HILARIOUS and HYPOCRITICAL. I mean, for a guy who hates everything 2.0, the guy sure blogs enthusiastically. Anyway, I love Lawrence Lessig. His book The Future of Ideas changed my teh internets life. (Along with Siva Vaidhyanathan's Copyrights and Copywrongs.)

The funniest Go Fug Yourself I have read in quite awhile. JT [nonexistent emoticon that represents the "forever," a 4 where the middle bar of the 4 turns into an arrow]

No comments: