Saturday, March 29, 2008

This is the main thing I accomplished today:


Yeah, I will smite you.

I also watched no less than 3 movies. I will smite you, and then lie on my couch. Violence is exhausting, but the antidote is cinematized violence in the form of The Outsiders. I don't want to spoil this movie for anyone, but it is THE MOST DRAMATIC MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN. Seriously. It would just like to remind you, the audience, of its dramaticness. And it has so many actors in it that can really only be referred to, in its 1983-ness, as "rising stars." Matt Dillon! Rob Lowe! Tom Cruise! Patrick Swayze! Emilio Estevez! It is the best-looking gang in gang history. Why are you still reading this? To the batmo-video store!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Prolix said...

I am not a censor. I am protecting you from spammmmmmm.