Wednesday, August 22, 2007

And complain no one ever calls you

I am not having a very good day. I'm stressed out about my presentation tomorrow morning, and my job interview tomorrow afternoon. I feel suddenly, painfully inadequate. Plus I just found out that one of the people who will be job-intervieweing me is also coming to my presentation, "so you can consider that part of your interview." PLUS I am having dumb, printer-driver-installation tasks delegated to me. The only thing that would make me feel better is ordering a bunch of clothes on the internet, and I can't even do that because I don't have any money (see job interview, above). Plus my boyfriend is gone to San Jose, so if you've been waiting to make a move on me, now's your chance, but no one will--see woefully inadequate, above.

Not even saying "Chimo" is going to make me feel better. I'm going to sit at my desk and sulk.

No comments: