Friday, August 3, 2007

I just can't wait to get back in the water... with SHARKS.

This diagram shows my brave ship Josephine, en route to collect some more research data about a shark. Earlier tonight, overcome with greed for better research data, I allowed one of my crew members to get injured by making him dive while he was very tired. Bad Jocelyn! No more research awards for you!

James: Your ship's name is Josephine? Your ship has the same name as your phone?
Jocelyn [scornfully]: My phone is not named Josephine! My phone is a boy!
James: It's pink!
Jocelyn: My phone and my iPod are in love, remember? And my iPod's name is Josephine! My phone is a boy, because my phone and my iPod are not gay. I can tell, because my phone NEVER tries to make out with my ear.
This is one of those conversations that could possibly appear on a stupid-quote website, and people could read it, and judge me. But since no one overheard it, I shall have to post it myself.

I have to download the last three episodes of LOST, because zip.ca shipped me the flippin' DVDs a week ago and I haven't received them yet. And there is no way I'm getting through the whole weekend without wrapping up season 2. So is it really morally wrong if I download it, when the legitimate DVDs are going to be in my mailbox on Tuesday? I think not. I need some closure, people. The kind of closure that only torrents can provide.

Do you see this little music signature? The new version of FoxyTunes does that with the click of a button! Damn right I want the whole world to know I'm listening to this song. In fact, I have a fantasy where I sing it at karaoke and then some strange man who looks like Johnny Cash buys me a drink.

----------------
Now playing: Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
http://foxytunes.com/artist/carrie+underwood/track/before+he+cheats

No comments: