Friday, August 24, 2007

Today is Armadillo Friday! [A May I Suggest You Buy This special edition!]

Armadillo(e?)s are one of my favourite animals. This affection dates back to the day a cute boy from the zoo visited the Centre for Kids Who Can't Read Good and brought a selection of portable, non-poisonous animals for the underprivileged children to touch. Did you know that armadillos are basically MODULAR? When they are in their scared-of-underprivileged-children-form, they fold up into cute, little armadillo balls! They remind me of LEGO, or Scandinavian furniture, oh yes indeed. So today, because it is Friday afternoon and I don't feel like working, I present a special edition of May I Suggest You Buy This? with an armadillo theme. W00t. If you don't want to buy these things for yourself, I suggest you buy them for me, but not the onesie--it will never fit.




From the left: Victorian Armadillo Print, $18 from Sweet Annie Jeanne
Roadkill Love shirt, $15 from echeLE
Armadillo onesie, $12 from Mama Monkey
Armadillo with Attitude notecards, $3 from Time 2 Cre8.

No comments: