Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I self-identify as nothing

Jezebel asks, "Is there really a difference between a Natalie Portman type and a Scarlett Johansson type?" I'll give you a hint: the answer is no.

The first line of the W cover story on Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman is possibly more ridiculous than the Russian prostitute/small dog/ACK tuxedo collar?! styling: "It's not easy to find a man whose celebrity crush list includes both Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson." Um, really? Did you check this fact with, say, a man? Because I'm pretty sure there are a few billion dudes who would gladly screw either Natalie Portman or Scarlett Johansson, no preference, merely on the basis, in both cases, of "She's hot."
I'm not a man, but I have to say, that makes sense to me. Especially since the difference between Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson represents about 2% of the actual possible diversity in human beings.

The world is stupid today.

No comments: