Monday, February 4, 2008

Plus I have a case of the Mondays.

The success of the Thing-A-Day photo initiative is being seriously, negatively impacted by the failure of my digital camera technology implementation. I am experiencing vendor-related delays that are also mitigating outcomes! That's work speak for I can't get the damned thing to work. FAIL!

Please stand by.

Fortunately, I did hit 66 last night though. (I'm pretending that anyone, ANYONE reading this has any possible interest in my World of Warcraft undertakings. I know this is likely not the case, but it's taking up a bit chunk of my time right now, so I think you're just going to have to accept it--like how new parents can't talk about anything but their newborns. Only, obviously, more shallow and faaaaar less responsible.)

No comments: