Friday, February 29, 2008

Spending artificial money

I've been wanting to order some wall decals from blik for quite awhile. Now they have customized decals of words for a quotation, a poem, or your favourite swear word. I asked for an estimate on my favourite quote from Jorge Luis Borges' The Library of Babel, just for funzies. I'm afraid to do anything like this in my condo, though, because I know I will then NEVER LEAVE. But they're so cooooooooool.

[They also sell decals based on threadless shirt designs. I could so easily spend hundreds of dollars on this site without even noticing.]

Also on the "home front," (heh) I want to custom order a bunch of these card catalogue cards in a variety of colours. I absolutely fetishize card catalogues, and since I'm not exactly in a position to buy one, four of these seems like the next best thing.

I read apartment therapy all day long at work and it makes me SO CRAZY.

No comments: