Monday, February 11, 2008

Camera fixed. Faulty memory card!

DSCN1307
Feb. 9 - a map of our weekend

DSCN1306
Feb. 10 - the last heart.

The last heart was done with screenprinting ink and fabric spray paint on fabric. I'm less than thrilled with how it turned out. I haven't decided whether to frame these or not. And tonight's Thing didn't get made. I did swim 40 lengths of my pool, though, and I made some pasta with zucchini. And I think I'm going to the craft store tomorrow, so there can be more craft in my future. I need some googley eyes. Oooh, and resin...

Actually, I guess you could count this:

jocelynosaurus

It's me as a weird hybrid zoo animal. You can make your own here: build your wild self. Cop-out, you say? Pshaw!

Previous Things-A-Day
An explanation [of sorts]
Thing-A-Day 2008 homepage

No comments: