Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Unsolicited blog entry

Today, via how about orange, I discovered the bureau of communication. This website lets you generate fun unsolicited communications, like invitations, acknowledgements of holidays, or this "unsolicited feedback" form I filled out about my pants:

I really do love these pants. Because I'm pretty tall, I have trouble finding pants that are long enough. But the ones I am wearing today are very long, so they dust the toes of my (high-heeled) boots; they're plaid; and they make me feel hot, and powerful, like I might fire someone. If I had anyone that I was in charge of who I could fire, which I don't, except my stupid office plant, and I can't even fire good old TBA because he is mostly dead. (Seriously. My whole office keeps enquiring after my plant, and I have to keep re-stating the sad truth: this plant is NEVER. GOING. TO. RECOVER.)

So go ahead and send me some unsolicited feedback, if you want, but it better be about how hot I am. I don't deal well with criticism. This would also be a fun thing to use for VD--you could produce some unsolicited feedback for your honey. But there, again, tread carefully. People can get kind of sensitive about VD.

That series of jokes is getting funnier and funnier.

No comments: