Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Did you know that from the time the first Poltergeist movie was released until the third one (six years), four cast members died? Apparently, lots of weird things happened while the movies were being filmed as well. This constitutes the Poltergeist Curse.

I guess today is Hallowe'en. I'm not dressing up, nor do I have anything to dress up for. Hawllowe'en does not interest me. I do kind of wish I had some of those tiny chocolate bars, though... and some skim milk.

1 comment:

Tederick said...

That's funny, I woulda thought you were all on board with the Hallowe'en. It seems to fit your other interests and pursuits. But I can send you some of those mini chocolate bars if you want - I've got eight on my desk right now that I don't want to eat.

Of course, sending them to Alberta might not be the best thing ever in terms of their ability to stay un-gross.