Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hands off the drummer, though


My boyfriend's band, Potemkin Village (my second-favourite band!) is on iTunes now. FAMOUS. If you act now, I think you can be the first customer to write a review. I can't write a review, though, because it would represent a conflict of interest. I have my blogalistic integrity, after all!

[OK, I went to the iTunes website to see if I could link to their songs, and I was bombarded with pictures of those new iPods. I have only had my sexy green iPod, Josephine, for a year, but I want a new one every time I see them. It's like Homer Simpson picturing Ned Flanders in his little ski outfit: STUPID SEXY FLANDERS! Only it's STUPID SEXY IPODS! And, no, you can't link to things in the iTunes store online, as far as I can tell, so NEVER MIND.]

No comments: