Monday, March 26, 2007

9:22 AM and already being productive.

Nigerian scam email generator. Doesn't have quite the customizability I would appreciate, but still useful, if you get tired of working. As Homer would say, "I can't take HIS money. I can't print my OWN money. I have to WORK for money." Well, not anymore!

Slate asks: Will corporate ownership ruin Television Without Pity? As much as I love TWOP, I think I can answer the titular question in a single word: inevitably. Still, let us not depair. As one internet superpower falls, a new one rises to take its place. Think of it as the recap equivalent to the end of World War II.

What's really in a chicken nugget? I am not sure why I feel compelled to include this page, other than the fact that, like the previous link, the question can be answered in a single word. In this case, "toxins."

No comments: