Saturday, March 3, 2007

Jocelyn wakes up, and wants to make out with Saturday.

I am going to get to level 60 in warcraft this weekend. Today, even. Let it never be said that I don't set goals.

Something funny: Haiku Error messages.

Something else funny: The funniest, and crudest, blog entry I have read in awhile. [From The Erin O'Brien Owner's Manual for Human Beings]

Something less funny: Who wants to save the aye-aye? [Speciesism is a serioius matter. We have a zero tolerance policy here at deletia hq.]

Last week I spontaneously declared it Dress Like Your South Park Character Day. I tagged Matt and James as the next participants. Thanks to them for being such good sports.

3 comments:

Tederick said...

Bex has joined the bandwagon:

http://bextatic.blogspot.com/2007/03/dress-like-your-sp-character-really.html

so angry said...

oh man. it's a frakkin' Internet phenom

Prolix said...

Much like saying "frakkin'"!